This is the slackin week! OBS week for the sec 3s and camp week for the rest but we're left behind cause they had to let us do the school proud [=.=]. Well I hope we do!!! Ytd when I brought my lap top to school and AS couldn't use it 'cause sec 1s and 2s had to mingle with their classes and anyway I couldn't get any connection with it. Yup it was kinda heavy but not as heavy compared to the week before where I had to carry all my books and stuff back home so that the sec1s or sec2s [I don't know which] can use the room for lifeskill camp. K! Again back to my bus ride, I kept wanting to switch arms to carry my bag since it put quite a lot of pressure on my one arm. So when I really couldn't take it anymore, I switched the bag to my other arm. But my hand connecting to that arm was carrying TIME, phone and wallet and TS's tray so I couldn't really control. AND I was on the bus which jerked like crazy. So yeah I still switched arms I kinda lost a littl...
YES and there's loads to do besides CCA trng. LOL or should it be the other way arnd, as in there's loads of homework but loads more of other stuff which are tons more fun! Gonna go play tennis later... Actually it's supposed to be now but cos I'm kinda tired after gym trng... Don't think it was bad, as in I did really well today though I've kinda lost my round-off backflip. Not that I can't do it. It's just that I can't do it properly all the time. But when I do do it properly, the next part is GREAT. Had the feeling of twisting 2 rounds...almost there! See how it goes during the hols and I may do it during comps. I may change my double front to front+round-off+back summer. Hmm...I don't know if I have enough stamina:( But today's trng was better than I thought. Bars was kinda GOOD. My success rate is UP:))) YAY. So happy cos I've been crying the previous few trainings. But bars is bad as usual. Shall not think about it cos it demoralize...
People think that raising kids is expensive and I agree that it is so in Singapore, but if you do your research and take good care of your health, it can be low cost just like how it should be. I'm sharing my experience and the amounts that I paid to help parents out there who believe in doing their own research. As the saying goes, when we fail to plan, we plan to fail, and giving birth to a child is quite a huge thing and involves risks as well. I personally did a lot of research and watched many YouTube vids to help myself ensure a smooth birthing process, and even then there were things that went unexpected, or rather there were things that I didn't know how to expect. Imagine going into the whole process without doing any research at all! I gave people the links to my resources and when I asked them if they watched them, they said they didn't have time to. Some of them ended up with an emergency csection. It's not really about the money, but the traumatic experienc...
Comments
Post a Comment